Rent exotic cars in Dubai

Ferrari SF90 Stradale
  • Power : 1000 hp
  • 0-100 km/h: 2.5 s
  • Max speed : 340 km/h
  • Gearbox : AMT
3288 usd /Day
19180 usd /Weekly
Lamborghini Aventador SVJ
  • Power : 770 hp
  • 0-100 km/h: 2.8 s
  • Max speed : 350 km/h
  • Gearbox : AMT
2740 usd /Day
15344 usd /Weekly
Mclaren 720S Spider
  • Power : 720 hp
  • 0-100 km/h: 2.9 s
  • Max speed : 341 km/h
  • Gearbox : AMT
1151 usd /Day
7098 usd /Weekly
Rolls Royce Dawn
  • Power : 571 hp
  • 0-100 km/h: 5 s
  • Max speed : 250 km/h
  • Gearbox : AT
1014 usd /Day
6713 usd /Weekly
Rolls Royce Wraith
  • Power : 624 hp
  • 0-100 km/h: 4.6 s
  • Max speed : 250 km/h
  • Gearbox : AT
822 usd /Day
4984 usd /Weekly

Exotic cars are produced in limited numbers. The price is high and they cost a lot of money to maintain. Only millionaires can afford such cars. And in some countries, exclusive cars can't be bought or imported through customs. 

Our company offers rental of exotic cars in Dubai at the best price. We have favourable conditions for all clients:

  • all cars are in good condition and look 10 out of 10;
  • we accept cash and cashless;
  • there is a system of discounts;
  • We advise clients 24/7;
  • All machines have a basic insurance;
  • we guarantee timely return of the deposit.

Why exotic car rental in Dubai is the best choice for your trip

A trip in an exotic car is comfortable and completely safe. Interior is comfortable and spacious, trimmed with expensive materials: leather, metal, carbon, precious wood, alcantara. Advanced digital technologies are implemented in control and safety systems: touch panels, sensors, 3D displays, satellite navigation.

Selection of exotic car models for rent in Dubai

We are not an aggregator company, we provide cars from our own garage. We only stock the newest and most popular luxury models, including

  • Ferrari Stradale;
  • the Mclaren Spider;
  • Rolls Royce Dawn;
  • Lamborghini Aventador SVJ;
  • Rolls Royce Wraith and others.

An experienced driver is available on request. 

How do I book an exotic car rental in Dubai?

Language barrier is not a problem for renting exotic cars in Dubai. Our managers communicate in Russian and English. You just need to write them a convenient way or call:

  • e-mail: [email protected]
  • online chat;
  • messengers WhatsApp, Telegram;
    telephone +97158 5033350 (24 hours a day).

To order a call-back, please fill out the booking form on the website. 

Exotic car hire delivery anywhere in Dubai

Punctual driver can bring the car to the airport on arrival date. The paperwork is done at the same place, clients don't need to visit the office.

We work without breaks, weekends and holidays, so we deliver the car to the agreed place without delays. Our staff can pick it up from any area at the end of the rental period. 

Exotic Car Rental in Dubai - Car Rental Price

Prices for exotic car rental in Dubai start from 817 USD per day. The cost per day decreases in direct proportion to the rental period. In case of a 3 day rental, 10% will be deducted from the total amount, for a 7 day rental - 20%, for a month - 30%. 

It is also possible to rent a car for a year, but then the daily cost is calculated individually. 

Frequently asked questions
Are there any restrictions during off-road driving?
Driving on private roads and in deserts is under law. Desert is under natural protection. Entry and exit is allowed only with the special permission. During driving at specialized autodrome and possible accidents, the company disclaims responsibility and liabilities related to compensation and insurance issues.
How we can return the deposit?
Return form may be chosen by the client: automatic return after 21 day on a card, return with the help of Western Union and USDT services. We may also return the deposit in crypto.
If the Life and Health Insurance option is added in the rent treaty?
Insurance covers the damage of clients’ health in an accident. For people under 25 years, insurance company covers only up to 70% cost of damage. *Insurance company do not cover costs if the accident happen in a state of alcoholic or drug intoxication.
When the client gets the deposit back?
The amount of deposit shall be refunded within 30 days after rent ends. Regular clients may not leave the deposit. For drivers under 23 years old deposit amount may be higher.